BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Examples of the 2010 line












In addition to styles like these, I've made alot of teardrop-shaped earrings with stones clustered at the top or bottom. I love them, but I've not taken any pictures yet. All the metal used (with the exception of bead wire and earwires) is still recycled or reused, and the stones are semiprecious, glass, or crystal. This year, I've also made a few necklaces and a bracelet as sort of an experiment. I'm branching out!
I hope to see you at the party on Saturday... it'll be a blast :)
ps, I know money is tight right now. I've tried to be reasonable with the pricing. Please don't feel obligated to purchase anything! I'll be happy for you to come and eat some snacks and talk with us.
love,
Kelly



0 comments: